Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Out-of-Sorts

Yes, I do have another smiley, happy picture of Mr. T and his dimples that I could have used today. However, Miss E and I have been feeling more like the photo below. Tired, discombobulated, and generally out of sorts. You see, Miss E and I are creatures of habit and routine and when things get off or uncomfortable (say, with a heat wave followed by a family near-tragedy followed by Daddy unexpectedly leaving...) we end up a little off. This was taken this morning as she was heading down to Zoo Camp (which she is loving by the way). Tomorrow will be smoother. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am the parent and that our days and moods are greatly impacted by my decisions and attitude. And I am deciding that tomorrow will feel easier. It will be easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment