Friday, March 16, 2012

Helping out in Kindergarten



I got to spend the morning helping the kids get a bunch of art projects done in Mr. T's class and it was pretty awesome. All kinds of awesome.

I'm so grateful for this school and his teacher. She is amazing and I'm a little afraid that she may have set the bar pretty high for all other teachers to follow. What I know for sure is that she has made Mr. T LOVE school.

I'm so grateful that I have a life and a schedule that allows me to spend the morning doing watercolors in kindergarten. I love watching the teacher interact with the class, getting to know the kids and seeing how they interact with each other. I spent a lot of time at the kid's preschool and this has always made it easier for me to talk to them about school and how their day was.

Lastly I'm so grateful for Mr. T! What an awesome kid he is. Sometimes I just marvel at what a lucky Mama I am to have him for a son. The light in his heart shines in his eyes - he's such a blessing to our family.

1 comment:

  1. he truly is precious and also adorable--I love that little thing he does with his mouth when he's really concentrating... I just love HIM--AND you!

    ReplyDelete