Monday, September 13, 2010

Finally school!


Mr. T started school today!!! Hooray! He was SO excited and ended up having a great day. The first day a parent goes with him so Peter went and he spent the three hours pretty much socializing with other parents. Mr. T is like the big man on campus. He knows where everything is, the teacher, the routine, the other kids - he is all over it. Peter and I have come up with some activities for him to do at home this year to supplement preschool so that he won't be bored and will be as ready as possible for kindergarten next year. I'm so proud of my little guy (who has incidentally informed me I can no longer call him "little guy" as he is now 4.)

1 comment:

  1. yeah, that "little guy" is for real getting bigger and perhaps isn't exactly "a big boy" quite yet, but... hmmmm... 4 knows what 4 knows... ! I love this pic, the colors, the haircut, the KID!

    ReplyDelete