Friday, January 21, 2011

Fire Engine #1


When I came home from work today, I found Mr. T with this - Fire Engine 1. He wrote the label himself, which I was pretty impressed with. So far he has not been into writing very much and in order to get him to do it, I have to really sit down and get him focused. It's been a bit of an adjustment for me, since Miss E would write anything from the second she possibly could but I'm chalking this up a little to the differences between girls and boys. (Please don't yell at me about that last statement unless you have one of each. Prior to having one of each I would have yelled at myself about that statement and then , well I learned.)


I also think it's adorable also that despite having at least 5 different fire engines (and trucks) to play with, Mr. T still turns any spare box into his own rescue vehicle.



1 comment: