Friday, February 4, 2011

Beach House


Yay for the Oregon coast! This is our 3rd (4th?) ladies beach weekend in a row and it truly is the only 2 or 3 days of the year that I do nothing. The house we rent is gorgeous - this picture is the view from the door. The front of the house is on the beach. Right on the beach, with the more beautiful view you could imagine, I'll try and get a pic of it tomorrow. 

The most I did today was attempt to run on the beach. I say "attempt" because it was pretty windy and rainy and the sand was soft so it was more of a slow-motion run but I ran. Other than that, I barely cooked anything, cleaned nothing, and attended to no one's needs but my own. There is no computer and we didn't watch TV. The trip is truly 3 days of quiet. Here's what we DID do - chat, craft (or put pictures in albums in my case), chat some more, listen to music, drink, chat, and stay up late. That's it! Most relaxing weekend of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment