Sunday, February 6, 2011

Home again, home again


  This is the view from the front window of the beach house I've been at. Today I bid this lovely rock adieu and headed home to my little family. After three days I really start to miss them. I think this trip was a big wake-up call for both Peter and I. The 2 weeks I am in Spain are going to be hard for both of us, and for the kids. When I got home this afternoon (just in time for kick-off I might add...) Mr. T could not get enough of climbing on me, cuddling with me and just generally clinging. Miss E was getting a bit miffed because he was taking all the "mommy-time" so I sat down and ate dinner with just her for a bit. It was so sweet to come home and just sit and watch the superbowl with the kids and Peter. I love watching football because you don't have to really WATCH every second of it uninterrupted. Especially not the superbowl with all the commercials and extraneous crap. It just ended up being the most lovely evening. Peter made pizzas, the kids and I cuddled and made Valentines while the game was on. I have no idea how I am going to be gone for 2 weeks. Or how Peter is going to manage it. We will figure it out though, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment