Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some Days are Lazy


Sunday after a trip + Peter is working + no plans = kids and I stay in pajama's until noon.

We made raspberry chocolate chip pancakes (well, I made them, the kids ate them) and then I drank coffee and paid bills while the kids played various games. In the one pictured above, Mr. T is pretending to "fall out of bed" and Miss E is catching him. They would do something like this for about 20-30 minutes, until Mr. T fell too roughly or Miss E wouldn't quite catch him right, then the offended person would loudly declare that they weren't playing the game any more and then stomp off. Five minutes later, they would be playing a different game and the cycle would start over again. I think we averaged a 5 minute argument for every 30 minutes of playing.  I'll take it.

In the meantime, I got the bills paid, desk cleaned off, laundry washed and everything prepped for the kids to finish their school Valentine's and make chocolate covered cherries for Valentine's Day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment