Friday, April 22, 2011

Beautiful Day


Snippets of our day:

-Peter left this morning at 5:30 (!) for a weekend fishing trip with my Dad, his Dad and some friends

-On my way to pick up Miss E, I saw a coyote eating a squirrel. It was pretty cool. He even let me pull over and watch him (her?) for a few minutes before picking up the squirrel and taking off.

-The kids both had GREAT days at school

-This afternoon we (I) cleaned off the back deck, uncovered the furniture and swept away all the pine cones

-Miss E got a letter from her friend S. The girls are going to be pen pals for a bit. Isn't that a cute idea? She was so excited and immediately sat down to write a return letter.

-We got Easter treats in the mail from Peter's Grandma. The kids each got to eat some of the chocolate this afternoon (see dirty face)

-Canon has already shipped my lens back meaning I'm 90% sure I'll have it to take to Spain

-I feel organized, rested and on top of the weekend. It's going to be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday to the family--may your weekend be joyful and fish-filled !~!

    ReplyDelete