Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fishing

This is Peter's dad fishing on the Metolius River. Apparently the guys are all having a great time. This is a fishing trip my dad has done with his friends for years - since I was a little girl and our family camped on this river many times as I was growing up. This is the first year Peter has been invited with them and his dad was invited along too. It's kind of a fun tradition they all are continuing. I can imagine Mr. T going in a few years as well.

As for the kids and I, well it was super sunny today and we just stayed home all day. I can't remember the last time we didn't even get in the car once for an entire day. We played, colored eggs, made an ice cream cake for Easter and the Easter bunny stayed up WAY too late making tons of rhyming clues for the kids to chase all over the house in the morning. And that is about it. Oh, and Miss E ate a few peas, which doesn't sound like much but considering the monumental food strike we've had going on around here it's a BIG DEAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment