Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Hair and other trivial things


Remember how I was talking about how my hair was driving me crazy? Well, I hit my breaking point and got it cut this morning. Really really cut. This is actually the shortest I have ever had my hair cut, it's so short that I can't even put it in a pony-tail which is my go-to method of hair control. Anyhoo....enough about my  hair.

I ended up taking both kids with me to the hair appointment which made me feel unreasonably accomplished. Two kids! In a hair salon for an hour! And they were good, really really good. They read books, did Lego's and I only had to resort to i-pod entertainment for the last 10 minutes.

Other than that, we just got ready for the birthday party tomorrow and started to plan for our camping trip next week.

2 comments:

  1. sophisticated--I did not even notice it was cut shorter than ever... sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hair! Please feel free to talk about hair all you want - then I won't feel like I'm the only one...

    I finally made an appointment for mine for next week - summer 'do, here I come!

    ReplyDelete