Saturday, June 4, 2011

Slowing it Down


Peter is working both days this weekend and the kids and I need a bit of re-grouping time. With nice weather and slow schedules, it has worked out nicely so far.

I picked them up from my parents this morning, we stopped at the library and then came home. They dragged out the pool (the same little purple plastic wading pool we got when Miss E was 3) and played in the back yard. I dug up some weeds, cleaned off the deck and tried to keep as much mud out of the house as possible.

It never ceases to amaze me how these two play. Just watching all the imaginary games they come up with, creative forts and contraptions they build (slide into the pool anyone? How about with a bucket right behind you?), and how much fun they have with some buckets and a hose makes me feel happy.

1 comment:

  1. can we buy the kiddos a bigger pool and give it to them?

    ReplyDelete