Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sweet


Sweet things as of late:

The kids have been playing together really well. For awhile now, in fact. I'm sure it won't last forever but I'm enjoying it.

See those hearts on Miss E's door? Those are some of the ones we made for Valentine's day. She has specifically asked that we not take them down.

We finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and tonight we are letting Miss E stay up late to watch the movie. She's already started reading the book again on her own. She LOVES the story, the characters and keeps asking me if there is any possible way she could head to Hogwarts when she turns 10.

Mr. T still comes in at 7 every single morning to give me my "morning cuddles". Friday night we watched a movie (Mars needs Moms) that ended up being too scary for him and he came up at 10 saying he was scared. Peter was at work so I asked him if he wanted to sleep in my bed for the night and all night long he was pretty much glued to my side, just like he did when he was a baby. That kid is sweetness embodied.

This isn't really sweet but see those magnetic blocks they are playing with up there?  I've said it before and I'll say it again - BEST TOY PURCHASE EVER. You have to get the 100 piece set and they are a bit expensive but my goodness, those have got the most use over the last few years of any of our toys and both the kids play with them almost daily. They are the perfect size to make houses and hide outs for lego people and doll house people and matchbox cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment