Friday, April 13, 2012

Day Off



I needed a break today big time and I got one. Peter ended up working, Miss E had a lunch for parents at school at 12:15 so I just took the entire day off work (well...my paying job at least).

I had the morning to myself to clean house, do laundry and run some much needed errands. (not fun but oh so necessary - the house is a MESS.)

I got to eat lunch with Miss E at school.

I took Mr. T to the park.

I had my first real home-cooked dinner in a week. (Never underestimate the power of a real, complete home-cooked meal!)

I talked to my sister.

and, yes, I exited denial mode about being rear-ended yesterday and set up all the insurance things I needed to.

It was wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like just the kind of day you needed! I'm glad you managed to carve out some good time to try to counteract the hard times!

    ReplyDelete