Friday, October 8, 2010

Friends


Today was a super busy day with all four of us going different directions - I am still having a hard time getting used to the fact that sometimes all four of us will be in different places. This morning Mr. T went to school, Peter cleaned house, I went to work and Miss E went to play at a friends house. Remember yesterday when I was writing about the awesome group of women I met when Miss E was a baby? Well, my friend Amanda is one of them and her daughter and Miss E have known each other since they were in the womb, since Amanda and I met in our birthing class. Her kids and my kids have known each other all their lives which is pretty cool. She generously offered to take Miss E for a bit of play this morning while I was at work. When I got there to pick her up they were diligently making "spooky" Halloween decorations as only 5 year old girls can. I've said it before and I will say it again - I love my friends! They have made this parenthood thing sooooo much easier for me, and made me a better mother than I would have been on my own. I love their kids too. They are all a bunch of bright, interesting and sweet children who I truly enjoy being around.

No comments:

Post a Comment