Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Desk


Ahh...work. Sweet relief from the chaos. Yes, I made it to work today and due to the fact that I can get there anytime I want and I only have to remember to take 2 things (ipod and coffee) I made it there on time and prepared. Yeah me! It felt really good after the last two chaotic mornings. I love my job, I love that I can work when I want, as I want. It fits into our lives so nicely and allows me to make some extra money, wear clothes that aren't jeans and use my brain for more than figuring out how many servings of fruits and veggies the kids have had, or who needs what for school next week. It also gives Peter some time to take care of the kids - not weekend babysitting but really taking care of things. Things like school drop offs, pick ups, rest times, snacks, lunch, and dinner prep. All in all it works out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment