Friday, November 5, 2010

Introductions



Hello Scriberson November budget I have a few friends I'd like you to meet. Let me introduce you to property taxes, basketball for Miss E, new washer and dryer, trip to the vet for Tangerine, and standing over there in the corner is Christmas. What? It's only November 5? Well then.......

What can I say? This morning Peter and I bought a new washer and dryer. It was needed and we got a screaming deal but I still had heart palpitations while we paid for it. I am super excited to get them here and start drying full loads of laundry with no squeaking or burning of the clothes. We are burning through electricity only doing 1/2 loads and opening the door 10 times a cycle to readjust the clothes. It still felt really really expensive.

Then, this afternoon, I had to take our kitty Tangerine to the vet because his face was swelling. The little punk has been heading across the street to argue with the neighbor kitty IN THE neighbor kitty's yard, and he apparently got a bite mark on his face that is infected. We have a huge yard for the record, and he has claimed the (cat-less) yard of the house next door. He has no need to be heading across the street to pick a fight. Especially one that is going to cause him to end up with a costly little trip to the vet's office. Punk.

It's Friday night, the house is a mess, the kids are having their Friday melt (let)-down and tomorrow is the last soccer game of the season.  So far this week has been a bit crazy and not really in a great way. So November, so far you can suck it. You start on a Monday after Halloween and then throw a rough and insanely expensive week at me right away? Harsh. I expect a bit of improvement from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment