Thursday, November 4, 2010

This is why you have kids, right?


Surprise surprise, today was another work day for me. Can you tell I just love going into the office everyday? Well, if you didn't get the sarcasm, I don't. I love going to the office 2 days a week, but no more than that. I miss my kiddos, and frankly, with the way Peter and I have set up our lives, I have a lot of responsibilities at home. I know, I know, whine whine, bitch bitch. I'm super grateful to have a job with flexible hours and good pay and fantastic bosses. Tax season is coming up as well so I might as well get used to working so much. Anyway....

While I was at work today, Peter taught the kids how to use the blower! Yay for child labor! We have a ton of huge fir trees that drop needles this time of year. So many needles, you have no idea how much crap those trees drop. They are huge, really really huge. Big enough that I have tried several times to get a picture of them and I can't really figure out how to do it. HUGE. And they are awesome but they do make it hard to have a lawn and drop a lot of crap on the house. Although in the pro column, they give us a ton of shade in the summer. I really can't complain about the trees too much, I do love them. But they drop lots of needles and pine cones and branches on our yard, house and deck. So today, the kids learned how to use the blower. Tomorrow, mowing the lawn. (just kidding on that last one -for a few years at least)

No comments:

Post a Comment