Friday, January 14, 2011

Blurry Preschool


This morning was one of my parent teaching days at the preschool, and after a slight morning car seat debacle, arrived with Mr. T and my camera in hand. But something was different this time, he didn't want to hang out with me! Usually when I parent teach he hangs in the area of the room I have been assigned to work and today he was in blocks most of the day (my assigned station) but he couldn't have cared less that I was there. He was so absorbed in building this huge stage/rocket ship/dinosaur house/pirate fort structure that he almost skipped eating his snack. As a result of all this busyness? Blurry pictures. I took about 20 pictures today and in maybe 3 of them was he standing still enough to have some semblance of focus. There was no chance of him looking at me, posing or smiling. Too busy.  Now that I have seen how structured kindergarten is, I am extra glad that we are sending the kids to a play-based preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment